Hi, I have business in Vietnam, so I wanna obtain a business visa. Please let me know what I should prepare?
Please be kindly informed if you travel to Vietnam by air, you can apply for business visa on arrival to Vietnam with us, and you do not provide us any documents, just information. The procedure to obtain a business visa online is the same as that to obtain a tourist visa. You only need to:
- Complete online form to obtain a visa approval letter at https://booking.vietnam-visa.com/step1.html (no document is required);
- Pay for service fee online;
- Get visa approval letter via email (within 7 working days or even faster depending on your choice) together with detailed guide to pick up full visa at Vietnam airport;
- Get visa stamped at the airport.
To use business visa on arrival to Vietnam, you need to pay two kinds of fee: service fee and stamping fee. For details, please see here: http://vietnamvisa.ch/#visa-fee-instruction.
But in case you get into Vietnam by other means, you need to obtain the business visa via Vietnam embassy (in Switzerland or others convenient for you). As the procedure, required documents and visa fee may vary from one to one, you should directly contact them for more details.
Here is contact information of Vietnam embassy in Switzerland:
- Address: Schlösslistrasse 26, CH-3008 Bern, SWITZERLAND
- Phone: 0041-31 388 78 78/74
- Fax: 0041-31 388 78 79
- Email: [email protected]
Hopefully this information is clear to you.
Should you need any further information, please feel free to let us know.